Friday, October 16, 2009

In Ten Years...


In ten years a will see myself at college on my Jr. Year at M.S.U. I will be at the same college with my friend Connor Meldowny. And once I get my bachelors degree, I will first rent a small house close to my friends so we can still see each other. I will save up my money and try to buy a Mustang Shelby GT because I will try to get a least two jobs and try to pay for the Mustang Selby GT. I will still be working with my dad, at his shop making panels that make it less noisy in libraries or wherever we install them. In my spare time I will still either be on the computer or I will be on either Xbox 360 or ps3. I will to go back to college for law school and I will try to be a lawyer and make a lot more money.
I will try then to be a house and move to Minnesota. Or I will try to get into the military so that I get a cheaper or even a free college. Then after I’m done going to college I will move to Minnesota and get a small house. Then when I’m in Minnesota I will get I good job so that I can get a bigger house and more stuff that I want. Or in ten years I hope to graduate college and get my bachelors degree and maybe still live in Michigan because I would still like to see my friend once in a while and not have to spend that much money just to go to their house.
And still work with my dad because some of the job sites he does is cool and he gets to go all over the country. And in ten years I hope to get a tattoo with my last name on my back.

1 comment: