Friday, October 30, 2009

The Perfect Day


If I had a bird on my shoulders that told me I had 24 hour to live, my perfect day would be waking up and my mom bringing me breakfast in bed and have eggs bacon and toast, then I would make a buckets list for all the things a wanted to do, I would call my best friends and hang out with them for an hour or so we would go paint balling or something. Then I would spend some time with my family and go kayaking or rafting. Then I would go to cedar point and I would ride all of the ride and water rides. Next I would call my sister and talk to her for a while, and then I would relax for a while from all the excitement from all that I did so far. After I relax I would go to the store and buy a monster or something. Next I would go to a really good water slide park and spend some time there. Next I would relax and play video game or go on the computer.

Then I would go bungee jumping or sky diving with a friend or my brother, then after that I would go get something to eat like pizza or tacos, then I would get some ice cream. After I eat, I would go to the recreational center and hang out with my friend and just chill. After that I would go ride my bike around just to clear my mind. Maybe I would go go carting because I wouldn’t get a driver’s license and I would drive around the track for like 30 min., Then I would stay home for the rest of the day and spend some more time with my family and play some board games, then I would go jump on the trampoline for a few minutes and listen to some music.

Then when I finish my bucket list I would watch T.V. until a fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment