Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween


This Halloween my friends are going to come over to my house and we are going to go trick or treating in my neighborhood because we can get to more house more faster because the houses are really close together then when we get tired we will come back to my house and trade candy for candy like what we do every year and then we will scary the other kids walking past my house like me and my friend Cody did last year, my favorite costume was two years ago when I was a vampire, but now I am too big for that costume and the cape is too small or my favorite costume would have to be a this skull mask I wore last year and a cloak that I wore.

My favorite Halloween candy would have to be a milky way because I really don’t like nuts in my candy bars, some of my favorite Halloween movies that I seen in October was Saw 6 because it was real scary and gory. I’ve also seen zombie land but that’s not really scary, it’s more of a funny movie. Paranormal activity was a good scary movie to see because if you don’t believe in ghost that movie will make you believe in them. I like zombie land the most because it had some scary parts but that weren’t that scary and then movie turns into a funny movie again.

Another good Halloween movie would the Texas chainsaw massacre, that movie was really scary because every one dies in that movie except for the Texas chainsaw massacre. And if you every go see saw 6 make sure you go see the other 5 saws or else saw 6 wouldn’t make since if u went and seen it. Paranormal activity was really scary movie because I almost cried during that movie. One other good movie I recommend you go see is Drag Me to Hell because right in the beginning it is already scary.

How Halloween came to be is that in roman dating back centuries ago the worshiped two different god that the worshiped on the 31 of October and the 1 of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment