Friday, November 13, 2009

Career Cruising

1.
Engineering Tech
2.
Drafter
3.
Winemaker
4.
Mechanical Engineering Tech
5.
Hydrologist / Hydro geologist
6.
Business Systems Analyst
7.
Database Developer
8.
Computer Support Person
9.
Botanist
10.
Web Developer
My favorite top 2 careers would be a drafter, I would like to be a drafter because I like to draw out my ideas and other plans, being a drafter could be fun because I would get paid to draw stuff for other people. Drafters also draw stuff like air planes and commercial buildings. Today some of the people who draft use computers because it is much easier than drawing, and it is more accurate. Being a drafter, I could meet new people every day, for the people who want to hire me to design for them.
My other favorite career would be a botanist, I botanist is someone would study’s plants and any other living thing. I would like to be a botanist because I like to be outside and I like to learn more about how plants live or survive in the environments. Botanist study plants and see if that type of plant can be used for medicines. They also see if that particular type of plant can be used for nutrition. There are many ways that botanist study plants, through cells, molecules, tissue, etc. being a botanist could be fun because I might be to explore all over the world.

2 comments:

  1. i wuld like being a drafter becuse im good at dawling

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would like to be a winemaker that sounds so much fun that would be perfect for you because then you can drink it and see if it tasts bad.

    ReplyDelete