Tuesday, November 24, 2009

MY BEST THANKSGIVING


My best Thanksgiving is when I went over to my aunt’s house and me and my cousin went up stairs and played ps2 for about 2 hours, then after we started playing more of our family members started to show up. When they got here, me, my sister, my cousin Kevin, and my cousin Breanne played cards, after we played card we all went outside and road Kevin’s dirt bikes all over the yard, then it got dark out so it was almost time to eat. We went inside the house and got in line to get some food, then we all went into the living room and we played monopoly when we were eating. After we got done eating and got bored of playing monopoly, we went up stairs and we played hide and go seek in to the dark, then we got tired of playing up stair so we when down stairs in their basement and we played down there, then after we got tired of playing down stairs we went outside and built a fire and my brother, my cousin TJ, and me started to jump over the fire, and then my cousin TJ made it really big and he almost got burned.
Then we the fire died out we all went inside and watched a movie until we fell asleep, and my second cousin kept on talking in her sleep and we told her about it the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment